7-Lesson Unit Grades 6-12
What happened when the Mayflower anchored off Cape Cod for five weeks in 1620?
In what ways can Pilgrim and Native experiences relate to issues today?
- Enjoy fascinating stories.
- Participate in activities: art, drama, cooking, discussions, games.
- Examine areas such as cross-cultural communication, materialism, migration, self-sufficiency, tribal issues, and wilderness survival.
- Explore controversial questions: Should Pilgrims be held responsible for the eventual decimation of Native people?
This resource is packed with ideas. Teachers can easily take out activities or research areas to meet specific needs. Enjoy the search for answers and become immersed in The Mayflower at Cape Cod! 71 pages
View Reviews HERE from public and homeschool teachers!!
TO ORDER (see links below)
- Teachers Pay Teachers, $10. – digital
- Amazon, $20. + shipping, black and white print. SPECIAL: As of July 10th, there are 6 color print copies on Amazon–even though it’s not indicated there. Grab one!
- Contact ME, $20. + $4. shipping – color print (PayPal)