7-Lesson Unit Study Grades 6-12
What happened when the Mayflower anchored off Cape Cod for five weeks in 1620?
In what ways can Pilgrim and Native experiences relate to issues today?
- Enjoy fascinating stories.
- Participate in activities: art, drama, cooking, discussions, games.
- Examine areas such as cross-cultural communication, materialism, migration, self-sufficiency, tribal issues, and wilderness survival.
- Explore controversial questions: Should Pilgrims be held responsible for the eventual decimation of Native people?
This resource is packed with ideas. Enjoy the search for answers and become immersed in The Mayflower at Cape Cod! 71 pages
View Reviews HERE from public and homeschool teachers!! “Every lesson is crazy juicy with intriguing material.” Richie Soares, Educator
TO ORDER (scroll past Highlights and Features to links below)
- Teachers Pay Teachers, $10. – digital PDF file
- Amazon, $21. – print copy in full color