Bit by bit I’m putting up some music resources. I was a music teacher for 35 years and have LOTS of materials, particularly from the 20 years when I created history-arts productions.
Here are some.
- Piano Teacher’s Retreat
- Major Choral Works: Big Picture Analysis
- The Cherubic Hymn, An Analytical Study for the Choral Director
- Central Oregon History Performers
- Unusual Music Notation
- My Favorite Rhythm Activities for Elementary Music
- 5 Favorite Music Theory with Art Lessons
- Search and Read! (song)
- Choice Chants for Young Children
- and more choral arrangements coming…