7-Lesson Unit Study Grades 6-12
What happened when the Mayflower anchored off Cape Cod for five weeks in 1620?
In what ways can Pilgrim and Native experiences relate to issues today?
- Enjoy fascinating stories.
- Participate in activities: art, drama, cooking, discussions, games.
- Examine areas such as cross-cultural communication, materialism, migration, self-sufficiency, tribal issues, and wilderness survival.
- Explore controversial questions: Should Pilgrims be held responsible for the eventual decimation of Native people?
This resource is packed with ideas. Enjoy the search for answers and become immersed in The Mayflower at Cape Cod! 71 pages
View REVIEWS HERE from public and homeschool teachers!! Find PREVIEWS by clicking on the Teachers Pay Teachers link below.
TO ORDER (scroll past Highlights and Features to links below)
- Teachers Pay Teachers, $12.50 – digital, full-color PDF file
- Amazon, $21. – print copy in full color