Disclaimer & Policies
Information provided on and through this website is for information or educational purposes. The user or buyer chooses materials or ideas from books, materials, posts, emails, links, products, or services and accepts responsibility for doing so. There are no guarantees as to the outcome of the use of materials or recommendations.
By using this website or materials, you absolve the authors and publisher of any liability or loss that may occur from information (books, materials, services; errors or omissions; information related to real people) from any kind of damages and hold harmless, indemnify, and release anyone associated with this business from all causes of action, allegations, suits, claims, damages, or demands that may arise from the past, present or future.
By using this site and materials, you agree to the above.
Thank you for understanding that this disclaimer is necessary in today’s world. I work toward providing helpful, supportive, and quality books and information.
- Download the resource to your secure password-protected computer.
- Share the link to my website with others.
In order to comply with copyright laws…
- Do not upload a resource to any website, to the internet, or to any file sharing or storage service online (e.g., Giga, Google, Box).
- Do not alter a resource in any way, including changing the format, reproducing the file, sharing the file, or changing the title or my name.
- Do not sell or give away the file or give away the link to a file, but certainly direct people to my website.
Thank you for observing copyright laws and for your support of educational writers.
When you subscribe for the email NEWS BLAST, your first name and email is stored and protected on MailerLite. It is not used in other ways nor am I associated with third parties. Occasionally, Review Team members like to interact with each other and the Team will give permission for a general Team email.
- Republish or redistribute materials from this website.
- Cause any damage to the website (e.g., viruses, malicious software).
Guest Bloggers give consent to have their work used worldwide, royalty-free, with content allowed in existing or future media.
This is our agreement in using this website. Breaches to these terms and conditions may force the author and publisher to block access to the website and initiate court proceedings.
My hope is that we all treat each other with fairness and decency. It’s a joy to create books and materials for YOU. – Rebecca Locklear, 11/2022